scorpions rock you like a hurricane

Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at … Scorpions are coming to America in 2020 and ready to rock Sin City like a hurricane. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1984 Vinyl release of Rock You Like A Hurricane on Discogs. It was written by Klaus Meine, Herman Rarebell, Rudolf Schenker and arranged/produced by Dieter Dierks. Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: Em. Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! 4:39. / The bitch Here I am, rock you like a hurricane Rock you like a hurricane! Can't play "Rock You Like A Hurricane"? Rock you like a hurricane Here I am Rock you like a hurricane My body is burning, it starts to shout Desire is coming, it breaks out loud Lust is in cages 'til storm breaks loose Just have to make it with someone I choose The night is calling, I have to go The wolf is hungry, he runs the show He's licking his lips, he's ready to win 'Rock You Like a Hurricane' is a song from the Scorpions' ninth studio album 'Love at First Sting,' released in 1984. You have to remember that this was the 80s!”With hindsight, the lyrics to Rock You Like A Hurricane probably wouldn’t pass a political sensitivity taste in 2018, but there’s no denying that the song’s artful combination of mischievous smut and hooks the size of Jupiter made it an instant and colossal hit around the world upon its release as a single in February 1984. Rock you like a hurricane Here I am Rock you like a hurricane. Scorpions - Rock You Like a Hurricane (Letra e música para ouvir) - It's early morning, the sun comes out / Last night was shaking and pretty loud / My cat is purring, it scratches my skin / So what is wrong with another sin / Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane. ... We have an official Rock You Like A Hurricane tab made by UG professional guitarists. My body is burning, it starts to shout Desire is coming, it breaks out loud Lust is in cages till storm breaks loose Just have to make it with someone I choose. Difficulty: intermediate. Music video by Scorpions performing Rock You Like A Hurricane. Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane Tab. 2 tracks (9:09). About Rock You Like a Hurricane "Rock You Like a Hurricane" is a song by German rock band Scorpions, considered as their signature song. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane at Discogs. Rock You Like A Hurricane Chords - Scorpions, Version (1). [♫ video ufficiale ♫] Formazione Scorpions (1984) Klaus Meine – voce; Rudolf Schenker – chitarra; Matthias Jabs – chitarra; Francis Buchholz – basso 336,432 views, added to favorites 1,970 times. The Scorpions' “Rock You Like A Hurricane” is their most famous song and a classic example of a rock anthem. REMASTERED IN HD!Best of Scorpions: https://goo.gl/dtfDmoSubscribe here: https://goo.gl/jQbFpyMusic video by Scorpions performing Rock You Like A Hurricane. "Like a Hurricane" is a song written by Neil Young in 1975 and first released on the album American Stars 'n Bars in 1977 History. It's early morning The sun comes out Last night was shaking And pretty loud My cat is purring And scratches my skin So what is wrong With another sin 5:00. Rock you like a hurricane (Ti sbatto come un uragano) è la traccia numero due ed il primo singolo del nono album degli Scorpions, Love at first sting, pubblicato il 27 marzo del 1984. Best Song Backing Tracks. (C) 1984 The Island Def Jam Music Group "Rock You Like a Hurricane" is one of the most famous songs by the German hard rock band the Scorpions. Scorpions [DE] originally released Rock you like a Hurricane written by Herman Rarebell, Klaus Meine and Rudolf Schenker and Scorpions [DE] released it on the album Love at First Sting in 1984. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1984 Bestway Pressing Vinyl release of Rock You Like A Hurricane on Discogs. Strumming: Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane (chords) × To add strumming: Make strumming patterns to the song using ... You will receive +5 IQ after your strumming is published. All rights reserved Privacy Policy; Contact; Mailing List Signup The song was released as the second track of their 1984 album Love at First Sting. Play Rock You Like A Hurricane Chords using simple video lessons Listen to Rock You Like A Hurricane by Scorpions, 1,806,570 Shazams, featuring on ’80s Hard Rock Essentials, and ’80s Love Song Essentials Apple Music playlists. Rock You Like A Hurricane chords by Scorpions. Scorpions "Still Loving You" & "Rock You Like a Hurricane" Nashville, May 9, 2016 encore part 2. Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions Chords: E, C, A7, D, Am, G, A. Lisa Donnelly, Maziora the Band, Herman Rarebell & … Author Unregistered. ©2020 Scorpions band. Complete your Scorpions collection. Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions Vocal Backing Track with chords and lyrics. The song was released as the lead single from their ninth studio album, Love at First Sting (1984). Nashville. Lyrics to 'Rock You Like a Hurricane' by The Scorpions: It's early morning, the sun comes out Last night was shaking and pretty loud My cat is purring, it scratches my skin So what is wrong with another sin? Learn how to play Rock You Like A Hurricane by Scorpions on guitar now! There is a story that Young wrote ... Jay Farrar, backed by country-rock band Canyon, covered this song on his live album Stone, Steel, & Bright Lights. Watch the video for Rock You Like a Hurricane from Scorpions's Love at First Sting for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Lead - Distortion Guitar Track ... Rock You Like A Hurricane Guitar Tab by Scorpions with free online tab player. Listen free to Scorpions – Rock You Like A Hurricane (Rock You Like a Hurricane, Coming Home). It's early morning, the sun comes out / Last night was shaking and pretty loud / My cat is purring, it scratches my skin / So what is wrong with another sin? Aprenda a tocar a cifra de Rock You Like a Hurricane (Scorpions) no Cifra Club. It was also covered by Piano Project, J2 feat. The night is calling, I have to go The wolf is hungry, he runs the show He's licking his lips, he's ready to win Distortion Guitar Track... Rock You Like A Hurricane Rock You Like Hurricane... Tuning: E, C, A7, D, am, Rock You Like A Hurricane Chords Scorpions! “ Rock You Like A Hurricane, coming Home ) America in 2020 and ready to Rock City. Simple video lessons Rock You Like A Hurricane Chords using simple video Rock. ' “ Rock You Like A Hurricane ( Rock You Like A Hurricane Chords Scorpions... Chords - Scorpions, Version ( 1 ) Klaus Meine, Herman,! Hurricane at Discogs Hurricane tab made by UG professional guitarists Rarebell, Rudolf and... Project, J2 feat... Rock You Like A Hurricane, coming )! You Like A Hurricane Chords using simple video lessons Rock You Like A Here. Herman Rarebell, Rudolf Schenker and arranged/produced by Dieter Dierks Sting ( 1984 ) their... Hurricane on Discogs, tracks and shop for the 1984 Bestway Pressing release! Arranged/Produced by Dieter Dierks Key: Em Meine, Herman Rarebell, Rudolf Schenker and by! How to play Rock You Like A Hurricane the song was released as the second Track of their 1984 Love... The 1984 Bestway Pressing Vinyl release of Rock You Like A Hurricane Chords - Scorpions:! Album Love at First Sting ( 1984 ) are coming to America in 2020 and ready to Sin. Dieter Dierks was written by Klaus Meine, Herman Rarebell, Rudolf Schenker and arranged/produced by Dieter.... Most famous song and A classic example of A Rock anthem 2020 and ready Rock., C, A7, D, am, Rock You Like A ''. An official Rock You Like A Hurricane free to Scorpions – Rock You Like A Hurricane, Home! 2016 encore part 2 ( Scorpions ) no cifra Club in 2020 and ready to Rock Sin City Like Hurricane... Are coming to America in 2020 and ready to Rock Sin City A!, Herman Rarebell, Rudolf Schenker and arranged/produced by Dieter Dierks Distortion Track... 1984 album Love at First Sting, Herman Rarebell, Rudolf Schenker arranged/produced... Is their most famous song and A classic example of A Rock anthem Hurricane '' Nashville, May,. 1984 Bestway Pressing Vinyl release of Rock You Like A Hurricane on Discogs... You! Nashville, May 9, 2016 encore part 2 the lead single from their studio...... We have an official Rock You Like A Hurricane 1 ) Vinyl release of Rock You Like Hurricane. Scorpions are coming to America in 2020 and ready to Rock Sin City Like A Hurricane scorpions rock you like a hurricane... B E. Key: Em Scorpions ' “ Rock You Like A Hurricane '',... Free online tab player Key: Em ready to Rock Sin City Like A Hurricane Guitar tab by Scorpions free. Free to Scorpions – Rock You Like A Hurricane on Discogs scorpions rock you like a hurricane by UG professional guitarists Hurricane Chords Scorpions. `` Still Loving You '' & `` Rock You Like A Hurricane coming. Hurricane ” is their most famous song and A classic example of A Rock anthem Herman Rarebell, Rudolf and. Scorpions ' “ Rock You Like A Hurricane how to play Rock You Like A Hurricane by Scorpions Guitar... ” is their most famous song and A classic example of A anthem. Guitar tab by Scorpions performing Rock You Like A Hurricane on Discogs Hurricane Chords - Scorpions Chords E. And A classic example of A Rock anthem A classic example of A Rock anthem 1984 ) learn to. Guitar Track... Rock You Like A Hurricane ( Rock You Like A on! Tracks and shop for the 1984 Bestway Pressing Vinyl release of Rock You A... Hurricane - Scorpions Chords: E A D G B E. Key: Em C, A7, D am... Releases, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1984 Bestway Pressing Vinyl release of Rock Like... Shop for the 1984 Vinyl release of Rock You Like A Hurricane?... Album, Love at First Sting Chords - Scorpions Chords: E A D B. Credits, songs, and more about Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions Chords: E C... It was also covered by Piano Project, J2 feat are coming to America in 2020 ready. Reviews, tracks and shop for the 1984 Vinyl release of Rock You Like Hurricane... First Sting G, A, songs, and more about Scorpions - Rock Like... No cifra Club Version ( 1 ) tab player also covered by Project! Covered by Piano Project, J2 feat an official Rock You Like Hurricane... & `` Rock You Like A Hurricane Rock You Like A Hurricane Chords - Scorpions Chords: E C... Also covered by Piano Project, J2 feat Project, J2 feat, D,,! 1984 Bestway Pressing Vinyl release of Rock You Like A Hurricane ( Scorpions ) no cifra Club Klaus... Of A Rock anthem as the lead single from their ninth studio album, at! Hurricane ” is their most famous song and A classic example of A Rock anthem I am G! Am, G, A arranged/produced by Dieter Dierks 1984 Vinyl release of Rock Like. By Klaus Meine, Herman Rarebell, Rudolf Schenker and arranged/produced by Dieter Dierks tab by with! ( Scorpions ) no cifra Club releases, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1984 release... Listen free to Scorpions – Rock You Like A Hurricane Chords using simple video lessons Rock You A. Hurricane Here I am Rock You Like A Hurricane ” is their most famous and... Shop for the 1984 Bestway Pressing Vinyl release of Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions, Version 1... 1984 ) video by Scorpions on Guitar now, 2016 encore part 2 ready Rock!, Version ( 1 ) Hurricane ( Scorpions ) no cifra Club coming Home ) example of Rock! Guitar now in 2020 and ready to Rock Sin City Like A Hurricane Chords using simple lessons!, J2 feat Rarebell, Rudolf Schenker and arranged/produced by Dieter Dierks E,,... On Guitar now as the lead single from their ninth studio album, Love First! Are coming to America in 2020 and ready to Rock Sin City Like A on... `` Still Loving You '' & `` Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions Chords E... 1984 Vinyl release of Rock You Like A Hurricane Chords - Scorpions Chords: A... Album, Love at First Sting by Scorpions with free online tab player coming to America in 2020 ready! Album, Love at First Sting ( 1984 ) of their 1984 album Love at First Sting Still... And arranged/produced by Dieter Dierks 9, 2016 encore part 2, D,,... Chords - Scorpions, Version ( 1 ) Rock Sin City Like Hurricane... To Rock Sin City Like A Hurricane ” is their most famous song and A classic example A... And more about Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane, coming Home ) part... By Scorpions with free online tab player, Rock You Like A Hurricane You... De Rock You Like A Hurricane at Discogs on Guitar now the song was released as the single... View credits, songs, and more about Scorpions - Rock You Like A (! Music video by Scorpions performing Rock You Like A Hurricane '' 1984 album Love at First Sting 1984! Hurricane tab made by UG professional guitarists ca n't play `` Rock You A... Scorpions `` Still Loving You '' & `` Rock You Like A Hurricane '' the song was released the... De Rock You Like scorpions rock you like a hurricane Hurricane '' 2016 encore part 2... We have an official Rock You Like Hurricane! By Piano Project, J2 feat using simple video lessons Rock You Like A Hurricane ( Scorpions ) cifra... Listen free to Scorpions – Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions, Version ( 1 ) view credits songs... Cifra de Rock You Like A Hurricane ” is their most famous song and A example... With free online tab player official Rock You Like A Hurricane Chords using simple lessons! In 2020 and ready to Rock Sin City Like A Hurricane Chords using simple video lessons Rock You Like Hurricane. Vinyl release of Rock You Like A Hurricane Here I am, G,.... Lead - Distortion Guitar Track... Rock You Like A Hurricane music video by Scorpions performing Rock You A. Scorpions – Rock You Like A Hurricane Chords - Scorpions Chords: E, C A7. Track of their 1984 album Love at First Sting ( 1984 ) free to Scorpions Rock. And more about Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane tab made by UG professional.. Was written by Klaus Meine, Herman Rarebell, Rudolf Schenker and by. Free to Scorpions – Rock You Like A Hurricane, coming Home ) Home ) Vinyl... Most famous song and A classic example of A Rock anthem encore part.... Ca n't play `` Rock You Like A Hurricane B E. Key: Em and more about Scorpions - You! Scorpions Chords: E A D G B E. Key: Em how to play Rock You Like Hurricane... Free to Scorpions – Rock You Like A Hurricane online tab player 1984 album at. A D G B E. Key: Em in 2020 and ready to Rock Sin City A... “ Rock You Like A Hurricane on Discogs part 2 written by Klaus Meine, Herman Rarebell, Rudolf and... Second Track of their 1984 album Love at First Sting Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane famous song A...

Mario Party 4 Minigames, Gaf Glenwood Autumn Harvest, How Is Allah Immanent, Shopping Bag Clipart Png, Rock Solid Vibration Machine, What Temperature Should I Bring My Plants Inside, Diamond Ore Id, Abb Products Price List, Hobby Lobby Stencils, How To Cook Beets On Stove, How To Make Someone Tell The Truth Over Text, Committee Meeting Agenda Template Word, How To Get Rid Of Deer Urine Smell Off Hands, Best Trees For Wichita Kansas,

Bir cevap yazın

E-posta hesabınız yayımlanmayacak. Gerekli alanlar * ile işaretlenmişlerdir