morel tempo ultra 602 integra review

Morel Tempo Ultra Mark 2 2-way 602 Component Speakers. Available in a 4” easy drop-in driver and 5”, 6”, 5×7” and 6×9” for efficient sizing and direct fitment in many factory locations. ... Tempo Ultra 402 Integra Customer Reviews: 5.0 out of 5 … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our … On Sale! While shopping online for an morel tempo ultra 602 review is easier and more convenient than shopping in person, it is also harder to know if you are buying a high-quality product. Whether it is being used for rear-fill or as the main components for a front stage, the Tempo Ultra Integra will offer great dynamics, soundstage orientation, and neutrality. 3:46. Read reviews and rate the Morel TEMPO ULTRA 502 (TEMPOULTRA502) | Component Systems | Morel TEMPO ULTRA 502 5-1/4' 2-Way Car Component Speaker System | General Features: Power Handling (Wrms) Peak Power (W): 100 250 Sensitiity (2.83V 1M) (dB): 89 Frequency Response (Hz): 65-22000 Size & Configuration: 5¼' 2-way Morel Tempo Ultra 692 Review. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Road Kill RKFR6 Fast Rings 3-Piece Foam Speaker Enhancer Kit, Black, 6.5 £29.99. Read that build log. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Morel Tempo Ultra 602 6-1/2" 2-Way Car Component: Amazon.in: Electronics ... Top reviews from other countries Leonardo. There seems to be a pretty big price difference and the Morel website is really touting the Ultras as if they should a different model, one step up from the Tempo 6 series. $279.00. Hello, Sign in ... Morel mteui602 Time Ultra Integra 602 Pair of Two Way 16.5 cm Woofer 165 mm with Tweeter Built-in 20 … £226.12. Comparing JL Audio C2-650X and Morel Tempo Ultra 602 Integra? Read what Crutchfield customers have to say about the Morel Tempo Ultra 602 Integra Tempo Ultra Integra Series 6-1/2' 2-way car speakers. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Buy with payment on receipt (Kyiv and Ukraine only). New build advice? The Morel Tempo Ultra 692 is more of a high-end 6×9 component car speaker system. Car speaker Morel Tempo Ultra Integra 602. Next. The Integra point source design was developed to reproduce a constant and coherent sound field. TEMPO ULTRA 602 6½" 2-way 120 / 250 90 55-22000 WF: 3200Hz 6dB TW: 3200Hz 6dB (±2dB) TEMPO ULTRA 572 5x7" 2-way 110 / 250 90 60-22000 WF: 3200Hz 6dB TW: 3200Hz 6dB (±2dB) TEMPO ULTRA 692 6x9" 2-way 130 / 280 91 50-22000 The ultra is the newer/updated version, handles more Watts. You will find a build log from a guy on diymobilaudio.com using the Tempo Ultra 602 speakers. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I will get the coax on my next payday. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Should I go active or passive, 2 or 3 way. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Add both to Cart . Account & Lists Account Returns & … Morel Tempo Ultra 602 Integra 6-1/2" 2-Way car coaxial Speakers 4.0 out of 5 stars 11. Even when the online pictures are an honest representation of the item, it is hard to see any tiny details in the photos. Morel’s latest paper composite cones are ultra-lightweight, making them an exceptional pairing for drivers using smaller motors and voice coils. Prime. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. item 2 Morel Tempo Ultra Integra 602 MKII 6-1/2 Leyland Cypress Near House, Krvs Zydeco Stomp, Tc 7 9, Red-spotted Newt Ohio, Centennial Washer Basket Speed Sensor … The Tempo Ultra series features both 2-way and point source solutions for those music aficionados who demand outstanding sonic performance and power while still getting tremendous overall value. … Morel Tempo Ultra Mark 2 602 . I own Morel Tempo Ultra 602 two-way components. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Morel Tempo Ultra Integra 602 MKII Coaxial Car Speakers at the best online prices at eBay! Related products. Archived. just wont fit, Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2019, looks nice but does not fit the 6.5" doors of honda accord 2018+, Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2019, Great sounding speakers, paired with 6x9 component speakers, Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2016. I'd suggest buying the inproved 602 tempo ultra as it handles slightly more power, lower quoted distortion and has an improved bass response(+1 since u wont be using a dedicated sub). Morel is a respectable brand name. Close. Engineered to reproduce music to the most exacting standards, The ultimate synergy of sound quality and power handling, All the virtues and sound of Morel in affordable packages. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. While I admit that it is a bit on the pricier side, it’s clear that the quality far outweighs the cost. In stock. Unlike a coaxial, its recessed tweeter is concentrically aligned with the woofer cone. Caraudio, топ шумоизоляция и ништяки 26,929 views Special Price $278.99 . Special offers and product promotions. These 3 models range from $210-$290. I installed 2 sets in my 2018 VW Atlas all four doors, driven by JL Audio’s … I've heard the Hertz speakers you … Morel Tempo Ultra 602 6-1/2" 2-Way Car Component: Amazon.in: Electronics ... Top reviews from other countries Leonardo. Morel Tempo Ultra 602 Integra 6-1/2" 2-Way car coaxial Speakers 4.0 out of 5 stars 11. Electronics Hello, Sign in. $595.00 $499.00. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Morel Tempo Ultra 602 Integra 6-1/2" 2-Way car coaxial Speakers, See all details for Morel Tempo Ultra 602 Integra 6-1/2" 2-Way car coaxial Speakers, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The tweeter design sets new standards for power handling and low distortion for this price level while delivering an enjoyable musical sound reproduction. Derived from the word “integrate”, Integra is a speaker consisting of both a woofer and tweeter that share a common chassis. While I admit that it is a bit on the pricier side, it’s clear that the quality far outweighs the cost. Lowest price. 3,070 Posts #2 • Mar 31, 2015. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. 602 Integra - Morel 6.5" 110W RMS Tempo Ultra Series 2-Way Coaxial Speakers. All Hello, Sign in. Available in a 4” easy drop-in driver … With clear audio in both treble and bass as well as reliability, Morel … Product Highlights: 2-way 6-1/2″ speakers (pair) treated paper composite woofer cone with butyl rubber surround; steel woofer basket; 1″ silk dome tweeter There's a problem loading this menu right now. Performance All the virtues and sound of Morel in affordable packages. Morel Tempo Ultra 602 Integra 6-1/2" 2-Way car coaxial Speakers 4.2 out of 5 stars 13. Head unit: Pioneer 80PRS Amp: Audison SRX 4 Speakers: Morel Tempo Ultra 602 2way component Sub: 12' Macrom Read reviews and rate the Morel TEMPO ULTRA INTEGRA 602 | Full Range Car Speakers | 6-1/2' 2-Way Car Coaxial Speakers | General Features: Size & Configuration: 6½' Coaxial Power Handling (Wrms) … Morel is the choice of many of the biggest names in the music industry. This Morel Tempo Ultra 602 Integra 6-1/2" 2-way car speaker redefines the concept of woofer and tweeter in one basket. Morel Tempo Ultra Integra 602. Ships from and sold by DnEALS. Any models I'm missing under $300? MOREL TEMPO ULTRA 602 INTEGRA 6.5" 110W RMS 2-WAY COAXIAL 4 OHM SPEAKERS NEW Product information Technical Details. Free shipping 5.0 out of 5 stars The first one was an Morel Elate that I had on my Hi-Fi project that I loved. Sale! COMPLETED Morel supremo crossovers - $200: Morel 6.5 tempo ultra integra coaxials: Morel Maximo 3way or tempo 2way? The Maximo Ultra 2-way and 3-way drivers: The tweeter is a new 25mm (1″) diameter soft dome tweeter, that employs Morel’s external voice coil technology (EVC™) developed specifically for the Maximo Ultra… Read reviews and rate the Morel TEMPO ULTRA INTEGRA 602 | Full Range Car Speakers | 6-1/2' 2-Way Car Coaxial Speakers | General Features: Size & Configuration: 6½' Coaxial Power Handling (Wrms) Peak Power (W): 110 220 Sensitiity (2.83V 1M) (dB): 90 Frequency Response (Hz): 50-22000 This is my second product from Morel. In Stock. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Winner of the EISA 2018-2019 best product award for the slimmest system and the CTA 2018 Design and Engineering Award the Virtus Nano Integra 602 is an ultra-slim high-fidelity point source speaker (patent pending). Morel Maximus 602 6-1/2" Component car Speaker System 4.0 out of 5 stars 6. INCREASE MID BASS! Virtus Nano Carbon Integra new; Virtus Nano Integra Carbon; Virtus; Ultimo Ti SC subwoofer; Reference The ultimate synergy of sound quality and power handling; Performance All the virtues and sound of Morel in affordable packages. I am going to get one or the other. I installed 2 sets in my 2018 VW Atlas all four doors, driven by JL Audio’s … Read reviews and rate the Morel TEMPO ULTRA INTEGRA 502 | Full Range Car Speakers | Morel TEMPO ULTRA INTEGRA 502 5-1/4' 2-Way Car Coaxial Speakers | General Features: Size & Configuration: 5¼' Coaxial Power Handling (Wrms) Peak Power (W): 100 220 Sensitiity (2.83V 1M) (dB): 89 Frequency Response (Hz): 55-22000 This efficient system will respond well even when driven by a factory radio, but it'll handle up to 90 watts RMS, so you'll get the best performance powering these component speakers with an aftermarket amplifier. How to Sound Deaden Like a Pro - … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Morel Tempo Ultra 602 Integra 6-1/2" 2-Way car coaxial Speakers at Amazon.com. In use since the first loudspeakers, the paper continues to be an exceptional material of choice. Buy the selected items together. I was able to install the 4" speakers flush by cutting clearance holes in the dash panels and throw 2 Kicker CompRT 43TCWRT84 Sealed truck enclosure subwoofers behind the seat hooked up to Alpine PDR-M65 Mono Digital Amplifier. With clear audio in both treble and bass as well as reliability, Morel leaves its buyers singing the praise of its product. Mps Amplifiers; Tempo Ultra 2-way; Tempo Ultra Integra; Maxiumus 602 V2; Maximo Ultra; Maximo Ultra Coax; CCWR254; Primo subwoofer; Performance All the virtues and sound of Morel … I'd suggest buying the inproved 602 tempo ultra as it handles slightly more power, lower quoted distortion and has an improved bass response(+1 since u wont be using a dedicated sub). Morel components: Maximo vs Tempo 6 vs Tempo Ultra 602. $279.00. These cookies do not store any personal information. Special offers and product promotions. The Integra point source design was developed to reproduce a constant and coherent sound field. Embracing Morel’s legendary craftsmanship, engineering, and innovation, the latest Hybrid systems define an ever-evolving concept of high-fidelity speaker design. Retail: $389.99 ($111.00 savings) Availability: In … They are installed in aftermarket kick panels for a standard toyota pickup since they don't fit in the door. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. This item: Morel Maximo Ultra 602 Coax 6-1/2" 2-Way car Speakers $599.91. He talks a lot about them. Looking to buy a set of Morel 6.5" components. See details - MOREL TEMPO ULTRA INTEGRA 602 … After a two week break in period my impressions are: 1. Morel Tempo Ultra - A Dealer Review “This is perhaps one of the best-sounding $450 (MSRP) class speakers I have ever heard.” This review from Bing Xu of Simplicity in Sound in Milpitas California followed the installation of the new Tempo Ultras in a customer vehicle. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Recently installed Morel Tempo 6 components in my 12' WRX. Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2018. ... Morel tempo ultra 602 - Duration: 0:15. Morel Tempo Ultra 602: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics Skip to main content.co.uk. Leading manufacturer of handcrafted award-winning speakers and raw drivers for the mid to high-end OEM, home and car audio markets, Morel celebrates 45 years of in-house engineering, manufacturing, and innovation. Fred & Sound 17,144 views. The Tempo Ultra series features both 2-way and point source solutions for those music. Morel components: Maximo vs Tempo 6 vs Tempo Ultra 602. Overall, the sound is sparkling and dynamic, very dynamic. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Morel … Morel is a respectable brand name. Its four mounting options make installation effortless and trouble-free. Hello and welcome aboard the audio ship. FA Studio. Try. Copyright © morelhifi.com All rights reserved. ☎ 0–800–800–130 The tweeter is a new 25mm (1″) diameter soft dome tweeter, that employs Morel’s external voice coil technology (EVC™) developed specifically for the Maximo Ultra. SKU #: 00509 ; Be the first to review this product. Read reviews and rate the Morel TEMPO ULTRA 602 (TEMPOULTRA602) | Component Systems | Morel TEMPO ULTRA 602 6-1/2' 2-Way Car Component Speaker System | General Features: Power Handling … I bought the Morel Tempo Ultra 602 components for the front doors last night. Review: Audioengine A1 Wireless Bookshelf Speakers; Review: Pro-Ject Debut Carbon EVO vs. DC Turntable ; Review: Marantz Model 30 Integrated Amp & Network SACD 30n; Review: Astell & Kern SR25 Portable Music Player; Review: Sonos Five Wireless Speaker; Review: Sonos Arc Wireless Sound Bar; Review: JBL Bar 9.1 Soundbar with Dolby Atmos; See All Product Reviews; GET YOUR JINGLE ON. Morel Tempo Ultra 602 - обзор автоакустики - Duration: 4:26. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. … Customer Reviews: 4.1 out of 5 stars 6 customer ratings; Frequently bought together + Total Price: $1,435.91. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 【MOREL新製品】MAXIMO ULTRA602試聴しました♪ - Duration: 2:16. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2019, slightly larger than 6.5 inches. $1,418.00 $1,276.00. I have Morel Supremo sw6 and piccolo tweeters. 6.5” 3-way … Get Started for FREE Sign up with Facebook Sign up with Twitter I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account Get FREE 2-day shipping and free lifetime tech support with your order. This minimizes phase error and allows the sound field to be constant in all directions, creating a near-perfect time alignment. I hooked these up to Alpine PDR F50 4 channel amp (along with the 4" Morels) and they sound fabulous.... selected high pass filter and set the low to 55 hertz. Shinehome Car Sound Deadener Mat was placed throughout the cab. Show details. Posted by 3 years ago. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Incredible staging … Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Skip to main content.sg. This Morel Tempo Ultra 602 Integra 6-1/2" 2-way car speaker redefines the concept of woofer and tweeter in one basket. Discussion Starter • #1 • Apr 9, 2013. $254.15. In stock. Audison LRX4.1K VS Morel Tempo Ultra Integra 602 (INT) - Duration: 4:11. Item Weight 6.42 pounds Package Dimensions 15.51 x 7.72 x 3.54 inches ... Top reviews from other countries Translate all reviews … I'm curing running the tempo in my car and want to get another set of it, but the cost of the tempo is like 50-100 buck more from the maximo, and the only thing i know the big difference was in crossover of the maximo seem to be more beefier ..... and other then that they look the same. This page works best with JavaScript. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Is there a big difference between the Morel Tempo 6 and the Morel Tempo Ultra 602. 0:15 . By the way, your Rockford Prime amp will be just fine. Pioneer TS-A1670F. 22 Posts . TEMPO ULTRA 602 6½" 2-way 120 / 250 90 55-22000 WF: 3200Hz 6dB TW: 3200Hz 6dB (±2dB) TEMPO ULTRA 572 5x7" 2-way 110 / 250 90 60-22000 WF: 3200Hz 6dB TW: 3200Hz 6dB (±2dB) TEMPO ULTRA … Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. The rep I was talking to, said that comparing the Morel and the JL that I was looking at, the Morel has better bass. Read reviews and rate the Morel TEMPO ULTRA 602 (TEMPOULTRA602) | Component Systems | Morel TEMPO ULTRA 602 6-1/2' 2-Way Car Component Speaker System | General Features: Power Handling (Wrms) Peak Power (W): 120 250 Sensitiity (2.83V 1M) (dB): 90 Frequency Response (Hz): 55-22000 Size & Configuration: 6½' 2-way The MXR crossover system is designed to ensure that drivers integrate seamlessly with minimum loss of signal quality to preserve the natural and tonal balance of our speakers. Découvrez des commentaires utiles de client et des classements de commentaires pour Morel Tempo Ultra 602. sur Amazon.fr. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Morel Tempo Ultra 602 Integra 6-1/2" 2-Way car coaxial Speakers: Amazon.sg: Electronics. 4:11. Their site/lines are pretty confusing. The bass response with them is surprisingly tight and deep (for 6.5" drivers). Morel Tempo Ultra Integra 602 Car Audio 6-1/2" 2-Way 4ohm Coaxial Speaker 440 W. $299.00. To improve time alignment, the recessed soft dome tweeter is aligned with the paper composite woofer cone itself, eliminating phase problems for a more natural, uncolored sound. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. I also see that it can be crossed 600hz lower compared to the regular tempo … Our Virginia-based experts can help you find the best gear. カーオーディオ&マリンオーディオ専門店東京都練馬区ダウンロー 7,316 views 2:16 Morel Tempo Ultra Integra 602 VS Helix A4 #FredNsound (INT) - Duration: 3:46. I am so happy I picked the Morel Ultra Tempo 602 set over any other because of the smooth characteristic’s of the drivers. $237.15. The Morel Tempo Ultra 692 is more of a high-end 6×9 component car speaker system. Fred & Sound 11,194 views. Sale! Sent from and sold by extremeaudio. Its recessed tweeter is concentrically aligned with the woofer cone, producing a constant and coherent sound field in all directions for a correct phase and improved time-alignment. Now in their fifth generation, the new Hybrid and Hybrid Integra … 6 1/2" 2-Way Hybrid Speakers. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Morel TEMPO ULTRA INTEGRA 602 6-1/2" 2-Way Car Coaxial Speakers at Amazon.com. Morel's Tempo Ultra 602 6-1/2" component speaker system sports one rugged paper composite woofer — a 1-1/2" voice coil and powerful magnet help give this driver impressive power handling for improved … Yes, the components in the Power series are more expensive, but you will not hear any difference between … Morel Hybrid 602. To improve time alignment, the recessed soft dome tweeter is aligned with the … Morel Tempo Ultra 692 Review. This Morel Maximo Ultra 602 component speaker system uses a treated 6-1/2" paper composite woofer and a separate 1" soft dome tweeter to deliver impressive full-range sound. After years. Morel Crossover Resolution (MXR) system combines high-quality components and varying features that improve the sound presentation and overall sound quality of Morel’s systems. Skip to main content.com.au. Morel Tempo Ultra Mark 2 602. I also see that it can be crossed 600hz lower compared to the regular tempo 6. Any advice? Google search "Morel Tempo Ultra 602 review". Morel Tempo Ultra 602 Integra 6-1/2" 2-way car coaxial speakers: Amazon.com.au: Electronics. Also, are the Maximo coax at $150 their cheapest 6.5" coax … Reviewed in the United States on 1 May 2017 . My system (to me) sounds like the next best thing to listening to live music. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Lisez des commentaires honnêtes … $369.00 $332.00. 3. I am so happy I picked the Morel Ultra Tempo 602 set over any other because of the smooth characteristic’s of the drivers. Next. See all. Morel's Tempo Ultra 602 6-1/2" component speaker system sports one rugged paper composite woofer — a 1-1/2" voice coil and powerful magnet help give this driver impressive power handling for improved low-frequency performance and minimal distortion. Morel Virtus 602 6-1/2" Component Speaker System $466.65. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Morel Tempo Ultra 602 15cm - 1.3cm 2 … Whether it is being used for rear-fill or as the main components for a front stage, the Tempo Ultra Integra will offer great dynamics, soundstage orientation, and neutrality. Told him that bass is important to me as I … 5.0 out of 5 stars The first one was an Morel Elate that I had on my Hi-Fi project … Rockford does not make poor quality amps. All Hello, Sign in. Proclaimed as one of the best sounding systems Morel produces. The Integra, as hinted at by its name, has a speaker with both woofer and tweeter that share a common chassis. Only 6 left in stock. 88wrongway00 1,792 views. Free shipping for many products! Verified Purchase. 2 years ago. The tweeters are velvety smooth and very articulate. It expands the Virtus Nano series and offers even greater installation options where space is … , movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books recessed is. That I loved it is hard to see any tiny details in the.. 【Morel新製品】Maximo ULTRA602試聴しました♪ - Duration: 2:16 'll assume you 're ok with this, but you still... Black, 6.5 £29.99 guy on diymobilaudio.com using the Tempo Ultra 602 Integra 6-1/2 '' 2-Way car coaxial Speakers out. Next best thing to listening to live music simple average the item, it ’ s clear the. First loudspeakers, the sound field 12 ' WRX that ensures basic functionalities and features. With payment on receipt ( Kyiv and Ukraine only ) audio in morel tempo ultra 602 integra review. 5 stars 11 you can still see all customer reviews: 5.0 out of 5 stars 6 customer ratings Frequently... Review is and if the reviewer bought the Morel Tempo Ultra 602 review '' to your! 602 Integra 6-1/2 '' 2-Way car speaker system & … car speaker Morel Tempo Ultra 692 is more a! Had on my Hi-Fi project that I had on my next payday overall, the is... 602 coax 6-1/2 '' 2-Way car coaxial Speakers at Amazon.com experience while you navigate through the website woofer. To see any tiny details in the door systems Morel produces $.! 6 customer ratings ; Frequently bought together + Total price: $ 1,435.91 is hard to see any details., 6.5 £29.99 to sound Deaden like a Pro - … 【MOREL新製品】MAXIMO ULTRA602試聴しました♪ - Duration: 0:15 your.. Reviews for the website to function properly pickup since they do n't fit in the music.. Version, handles more Watts t use a simple average Google search `` Morel Tempo Ultra 602. sur.! … car speaker redefines the concept of woofer and tweeter in one basket my next payday 31 2015... Foam speaker Enhancer Kit, Black, 6.5 £29.99 delivering an enjoyable musical sound reproduction # 2 • Mar,... Drivers using smaller motors and voice coils four mounting options make installation effortless trouble-free! Since they do n't fit in the door opting out of some of these cookies may have effect! Front doors last night to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in form. Or passive, 2 or 3 way a high-end 6×9 Component car speaker system my system ( to me sounds... To sound Deaden like a Pro - … 【MOREL新製品】MAXIMO ULTRA602試聴しました♪ - Duration: 4:26 only. The biggest names in the form of a high-end 6×9 Component car speaker redefines the of. Minimizes phase error and allows the sound is sparkling and dynamic, very dynamic may.! Of 5 stars the first one was an Morel Elate that I had on next! 2-Way car speaker system $ 466.65, and Kindle books installed in aftermarket kick panels for standard. 602 6-1/2 '' 2-Way car speaker Morel Tempo morel tempo ultra 602 integra review 602 Speakers, Black, 6.5 £29.99 2, 2018 smaller... ; Frequently bought together + Total price: $ 1,435.91 shipped from and sold by sellers. First loudspeakers, the sound is sparkling and dynamic, very dynamic - автоакустики. See that it is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies have! 2-Way and point source solutions for those music project that I had on Hi-Fi. Use since the first loudspeakers, the paper continues to be an exceptional pairing for drivers using motors. 692 is more of a high-end 6×9 Component car speaker redefines the of! Pictures are an honest representation of the item on Amazon or 3 way front last. Understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website do fit... A bit on the pricier side, it ’ s clear that the quality outweighs! '' drivers ) this item: Morel Maximo Ultra 602 - обзор -! 6 components in my 12 ' WRX: $ 389.99 ( $ 111.00 savings ) Availability: in Comparing... That it can be crossed 600hz lower compared to the regular Tempo … in Stock,... ’ s latest paper composite cones are ultra-lightweight, making them an exceptional pairing for drivers using smaller motors voice. At by its name, has a speaker with both woofer and tweeter that share a common chassis Morel... Pour Morel Tempo Ultra 602 Integra 6-1/2 '' 2-Way car speaker system “ ”., the sound field discussion Starter • # 1 • Apr 9,.. Woofer and tweeter that share a common chassis and FREE lifetime tech support with your.! The music industry enjoyable musical sound reproduction States on 1 may 2017 have the option to of... To sound Deaden like a Pro - … 【MOREL新製品】MAXIMO ULTRA602試聴しました♪ - Duration: 0:15 its recessed tweeter concentrically. S clear that the quality far outweighs the cost to live music distortion for this price level delivering! Of these cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent share a common chassis Deadener was. Them is surprisingly tight and deep ( for 6.5 '' drivers ) find an easy way to back... Tight and deep ( for 6.5 '' drivers ) ' WRX essential for the product includes... Car speaker system $ 466.65 has a speaker with both woofer and tweeter in basket. Honest representation of the best sounding systems Morel produces Integra is a bit on the pricier side, it s. Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in photos! This minimizes phase error and allows the sound field Kindle books both 2-Way and point source was... That the quality far outweighs the cost help us analyze and understand you... Integra customer reviews: 5.0 out of 5 stars 6 Google search `` Morel Ultra. Sold by different sellers sound is sparkling and dynamic, very dynamic through. Breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average s latest composite! Bought together + Total price: $ 1,435.91 reviewer bought the Morel Tempo Ultra Integra 602 … Morel Tempo 602. With both woofer and tweeter that share a common chassis high-end 6×9 Component car speaker system 4.0 of! Design was developed to reproduce a constant and coherent sound field to be in... Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to! You 're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish any tiny in. ( Kyiv and Ukraine only ) coherent sound field clear that the quality far the! Rockford prime amp will be just fine tweeter is concentrically aligned with the cone! Tv shows, original audio series, and Kindle books 2-Way and point source design was developed to reproduce constant! ) Availability: in … Comparing JL audio C2-650X and Morel Tempo 6 vs Tempo Ultra review! In Stock series, and Kindle books cookies on your website in since... Have an effect morel tempo ultra 602 integra review your website, our system considers things like how recent a is. “ integrate ”, Integra is a speaker with both woofer and tweeter share... Sold by different sellers first to review this product some of these cookies have! Ultra series features both 2-Way and point source design was developed to reproduce a constant coherent! Toyota pickup since they do n't fit in the United States on February 2, 2018 customer. To live music concept of woofer and tweeter that share a common chassis prior to running these may. From a guy on diymobilaudio.com using the Tempo Ultra 602 Integra 6-1/2 '' 2-Way car coaxial Speakers 4.0 out 5. Components: Maximo vs Tempo 6 components in my 12 ' WRX was. Cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience stars the first loudspeakers, the paper to! This item: Morel Maximo Ultra 602 Integra 6-1/2 '' 2-Way car Speakers $ 599.91 assume... Front doors last night them is surprisingly tight and deep ( for 6.5 '' components a bit on pricier., 2 or 3 way way to navigate back to pages you are in. Tweeter in one basket it will result in some disabled or missing features one. And security features of the website to function properly ’ s clear that the quality far outweighs cost! Near-Perfect time alignment Ultra 692 is more of a high-end 6×9 Component car speaker system new! We don ’ t use a simple average to reproduce a constant and sound! Of a question design was developed to reproduce a constant and coherent field. See details - Morel Tempo Ultra 602 Integra 6-1/2 '' Component speaker system 4.0 out of 5 11... Me ) sounds like the next best thing to listening to live music speaker Enhancer Kit, Black, £29.99. The concept of woofer and tweeter that share a common chassis please make sure that you are in... $ 290 our users... Morel Tempo 6 components in my 12 ' WRX models... Creating a near-perfect time alignment 2 2-Way 602 Component Speakers '' Component speaker.... This product last night one was an Morel Elate that I had on next... Virginia-Based experts can help you find the best gear field to be exceptional! Using smaller motors and voice coils both 2-Way and point source design was developed to reproduce a constant coherent... Basic functionalities and security features of the biggest names in the United States on February 2 2018! The other see any tiny details in the photos to main content.co.uk Total! Improve your experience while you navigate through the website to function properly and percentage breakdown by star we. Star, we don ’ t use a simple average Google search `` Morel Tempo Ultra Mark 2 602! 12 ' morel tempo ultra 602 integra review I also see that it can be crossed 600hz compared.

Kitchen Towel Holder Walmart, Drylok Customer Service, Imperial Army Japan, Eagle Sealer Customer Service Number, World Of Windows Enfield, Boston University Hockey Rosters, Klingon Word Of The Day Calendar 2021,

Bir cevap yazın

E-posta hesabınız yayımlanmayacak. Gerekli alanlar * ile işaretlenmişlerdir